’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
2.0 Base, 2.0 S, 2.0 SL, 2.5 SE-R, 2.4 SE-R Spec V 4-door sedan
2.4L I-4; 2.5L I-4
What’s New for ’07
- Built on an all-new platform, the new Sentra is slightly longer wider and taller than the model it replaces.
- Ride and handling are improved through the use of a new front subframe and redesigned front and rear suspension systems.
- An all-new 2.0L I-4 engine delivers 140 hp vs. 126 hp for the 1.7L engine its replaces in base, S and SL variants.
- The 2.5L I-4 powering the high-performance SE-R has been retuned to produce 177 hp, up from 165 hp in the prior model, while in the SE-R Spec V variant is rated at 200 hp vs. 175 previously.
- A 6-speed manual gearbox replaces the 5-speed unit as standard equipment in base and S variants. A continuously variable transmission is optional in base and S models and standard in SL and SE-R
- New safety features include active front head restraints as well as front side-impact and curtain side airbags.