’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base 4-door SUV
What’s New for ’07
- Styled by ’s Calty Design Studio in California, the all-new SUV incorporates styling cues from FJ-Series Land Cruisers of the 1960s and 1970s.
- The 4x4 variant comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox or 5-speed automatic transmission, while the 4x2 comes only with the automatic gearbox.
- Independent front suspension, standard 17-in. wheels and 7.8 ins. (198 mm) of ground clearance enhance off-road capability.
- Standard equipment includes antilock brakes, stability control, air conditioning and CD audio system with an auxiliary input jack
- Among the options are front side-impact and curtain side airbags, locking rear differential and a premium audio system.