San Antonio, TX
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base, SR5, Limited 2-door standard-cab, 4-door extended-cab, 4-door crew-cab pickup
4.0L V-6; 4.7L V-8, 5.7L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The totally redesigned Tundra is larger in all respects than the prior model, making it ’s first serious challenge to the Big Three’s dominance of the large-pickup market.
- It is available in 4x2 and 4x4 variants in base standard-cab, plus SR5 and Limited Double Cab and CrewMax models.
- Standard and Double Cab models are offered in short- and long-bed body styles with wheelbase lengths ranging from 126.8 ins. (3,221 mm) to 164.6 ins. (4,181 mm). CrewMax models are offered only in a short-box configuration on a 145.7-in. (3,701-mm) wheelbase.
- A 4.0L V-6 mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission is offered in rear-drive standard-cab and Double Cab models.
- A 4.7L V-8 and 5-speed automatic transmission and a new 5.7L V-8 mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox are available in all models.
- New features include a fully boxed frame, double-A-arm front suspension and load-leveling rear suspension.
- All models feature standard front side-impact and roll-sensing curtain side airbags.
- Other standard features include limited-slip rear axle, driver-selectable stability control and 4-wheel antilock disc brakes with electronic brakeforce distribution and emergency brake assist.