’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
S, SE, SES 2-door coupe, 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’08
- Hatchback and wagon variants have been discontinued, while a 2-door coupe is available for the first time.
- The aggressively redesigned exterior sports a chrome grille, flared fenders, all-new headlamps and taillights.
- An all-new interior features tighter tolerances, improved sealing, better sound-deadening materials, color-adjustable ambient lighting, more storage and an innovative center stack with information display.
- The optional Sync system provides voice-activated audio controls, hands-free integration of Bluetooth-enabled phones and USB-compatible music players.
- The suspension has been revised with all-new dampers, stabilizer bars, bushings and spring rates, all of which improve handling and responsiveness.