'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
Sport, Limited 4-door SUV
What's New for '08
- The 3.7L V-6 is the only engine offered, mated to either a 6-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission in either rear- or 4-wheel-drive configurations.
- Handling and ride are improved with an all-new independent front suspension and new 5-link rear suspension.
- Distinctive Jeep design elements include trapezoidal wheel openings, round headlights, and signature 7-slot grille.
- Stain- and odor-resistant, anti-static seat material is standard on the Limited.
- Remote start is optional for both variants.
- The optional industry-exclusive Sky Slider full-length, retractable canvas sunroof allows open-air motoring for front- and rear-seat passengers.
- Stability control with roll mitigation, antilock brakes, a tire-pressure monitoring system, and curtain side airbags are standard safety equipment.
- An AM/FM/CD radio with MP3 input jack is standard; a radio with a 6-disc changer and DVD audio capability is optional.
- Sirius satellite radio is standard on the Limited and optional on the Sport, while an 8-speaker premium Infinity sound system is standard on the Limited.
- 's MyGIG infotainment system is offered for both variants.
- Base prices have been slightly reduced.