'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
GS 350, GS 460, GS 450h 4-door sedan
3.5L V-6; 4.6L V-8; 3.5L V-6/Hybrid
What's New for '08
- The GS 460 replaces the GS 430 and features a new, 4.6L V-8 that produces 342 hp and 339 lb.-ft (460-Nm) of torque, and is available only in a rear-wheel-drive configuration.
- Exterior revisions include a new front fascia and lower intake design, as well as a new chrome grille surround and side-view mirror turn signal indicators.
- The instrument panel has been revised, while a new brushed-aluminum surround plate appears around the shifter, while the door switch plates receive new wood trim.
- Ventilated seats are now standard on the GS 460.
- New 17-in. and 18-in wheel designs are available for non-hybrids, as are new exterior and interior trim color options.
- The all-new 450h hybrid variant, based on the GS 350, features a 3.5L V-6 mated to a continuously variable transmission in conjunction with a battery-electric hybrid drive system.