Araco Corp.,City, Japan
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
LS 570 SUV
What's New for '08
- The LX 470 has been replaced by the LX 570 designation and features a 5.7L V-8 engine producing 383 hp, a 42% improvement over the prior 4.7L V-8.
- A new chassis and 6-speed automatic transmission, and suspension upgrades including an electro-hydraulic active height control that improves on- and off-road capability, and increases towing capacity.
- Crawl control is a new feature that helps modulate throttle and braking, leaving the driver free to concentrate on steering while traversing steep grades or rough terrain.
- New standard equipment includes adaptive headlamps, a power liftgate, keyless entry with push-button engine start, headlight wipers, and adaptive cruise control.
- Among the options are heated seats, a rear-seat entertainment system with 9-in. screen, and premium Mark Levinson surround sound system with harddrive.