’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
Base, GXP 2-passenger convertible
2.4L I-4; 2.0L Turbocharged I-4
What’s New for ’08
- Many features become standard on both models, including a sound-dampening acoustic headliner, OnStar, XM satellite radio equipment, MP3-compatable sound system with CD player and i-Pod compatible auxiliary input jack, and a tire-pressure monitoring system.
- A driver information center, which displays such information as fuel economy, fuel range, oil life, and other warning indicators, is also standard on both models.
- Stability control is optional on the base model in combination with antilock brakes and standard on the GXP.
- Chrome 17-in. alloy wheels are optional on base and GT variants.
- New exterior color choices are offered.