’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
“2.4i,” “2.5T,” “2.5T AWD” 4-door wagon
2.4L I-5; 2.5L Turbocharged I-5
What’s New for ’08
- A new front fascia, grille with larger badges, new headlamps and new full-width lower air intake, slimmer, light-emitting-diode taillights, new tailgate molding and rear bumper appear on all variants, while the 2.5T also has new fog lamps.
- The interior features a redesigned center console with increased storage space, a new parking brake lever and armrest and redesigned instrument cluster.
- All models feature an MP3 auxiliary input jack.
- New standard safety equipment across the lineup includes a tire-pressure monitoring system, an automatic hazard warning system that activates emergency flashers in the event of air bag deployment, while a blind spot monitoring system is optional for all models and active bi-Xenon headlights are optional for the 2.5T.
- 2.5T models also feature a standard high-performance sound system with six months of Sirius satellite radio service included.