’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
DTS, DTS Platinum, and DTS-L 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’09
- The ultra-luxury Platinum edition returns to the lineup with 18-in. chrome wheels, chrome grille and exterior door handles, custom interior, Magnetic Ride Control and unique badges.
- xThe interiors of all variants receive a host of revisions, including new controllers for the heated and cooled front seats, an improved XM satellite radio screen and real-time traffic updates for the navigation system, a simplified sunroof control with “express close” feature, a speed-control system with audible alert and the return of a valet key with steering column lock.
- The OnStar system features a Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface with integrated steering wheel controls, while a feature that slows and stops the vehicle in the event of theft, is optional.
- The visible rotors are treated with a rust-inhibiting process to improve wheel appearance.
- Models equipped with XM satellite radio now feature body-color roof-mounted antennas.
- Three new colors are available.