’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ 4-door SUV
5.3L V-8; 6.0L V-8
What’s New for ’09
- Fuel economy is improved, with all variants receiving a 6-speed automatic transmission, and rear-wheel-drive models having a new base axle with a 3.06:1 final-drive ratio.
- An optional trailering package includes a 3.42:1 axle ratio and increased cooling capacity along with an available integrated trailer-brake control system.
- The standard OnStar system now features optional Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity with integrated steering-wheel controls, and can download turn-by-turn driving directions, while the standard XM satellite radio offers optional real-time traffic advisements.
- LTZ models receive a long list of new standard equipment, including heated and cooled 12-way power seats, new body side moldings with chrome accent strips, new rear fascia with trailer hitch cover, a Bose surround-sound system, and new sill plates with Chevrolet symbol.
- Two new exterior colors are available, and 20-in. chrome wheels are optional on the LTZ.