’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ sedan
2.0L Turbocharged I-4; 2.2L I-4; 2.2L I-4
Ramos Arizpe, Mexico
What’s New for ’09
- The base 2.2L engine benefits from the addition of variable-valve timing, which, according to GM, results in both horsepower and efficiency gains, while both the 2.2L and 2.4L engines are now E85 compatible.
- The SS high-performance variant, first introduced last year, is now available as a limited-edition panel van. All SS models have a new, reconfigurable performance display and available sport seats with increased lateral support, custom inserts, and SS logo.
- The interior features revised overhead lighting, an available USB port for portable music devices, improved center console with new cupholders and relocated power window switches, and standard XM satellite radio.
- A Bluetooth-compatible hands-free cell-phone interface and camera-based backup system are optional.
- Safety upgrades include standard antilock brakes, roof-rail-mounted curtain side airbags and stability control.