’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ 4-door CUV
Spring Hill, TN
What’s New for ’09
- The all-new 7- or 8-passenger CUV is powered by a new, direct-injected 3.6L V-6 with variable valve timing, producing 288 hp and 270 lb.ft. (366 Nm) of torque when equipped with dual exhaust, mated to a standard 6-speed automatic transmission.
- The 4-wheel independent suspension features a MacPherson strut system with stabilizer bar and isolated mounting points in the front, with a “linked H” design in the rear, which causes minimal floor pan intrusion, increasing available cargo space.
- Variable power rack-and-pinion steering, 4-wheel antilock disc brakes, stability control, tire-pressure monitoring system, and panic brake assist are all standard.
- žDesign details include deep, chrome-ringed grille inserts; integrated liftgate spoiler; exterior rear-view mirrors with integrated turn-signal indicator; dual cockpit dashboard layout with large, deep-set, chrome-ringed instrument cluster; and a 60/40 split rear seat, with either a 60/40 split-bench or dual captain chairs for the second row including a “smart slide” feature facilitating access to the rear seat.
- kAvailable options include XM satellite radio with available real-time traffic updates; GM’s OnStar system, which can provide turn-by-turn navigation and download and save directions to a given destination to the navigation system; two separate back-up assist camera systems; panoramic power sunroof and rear-seat DVD entertainment system with second-row controls.