’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ 4-door SUV
4.8L V-8; 5.3L V-8; 6.0L V-8; 6.0L V-8/electric motors; 6.2L V-8
A-4, A-6, CVT
Arlington, TX; Janesville, WI;
What’s New for ’09
- 5A new E85 compatible 6.2L V-8 with variable valve timing is optional for Denali models, while all models with the 5.3L and 6.0L engines have a new 6-speed automatic transmission. In addition, rear-wheel-drive models equipped with the 5.3L also receive a new 3.06:1 axle ratio, further improving fuel economy.
- A trailer-brake control module is integrated with the antilock-brake system on the Yukon, and a 3-passenger third-row seat is now standard on all models.
- 6The available OnStar system provides turn-by-turn directions, slows and stops the engine in the event of theft, and can download and store directions to a given destination to the optional navigation system. It also features a Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface with integrated steering wheel controls.
- The optional XM radio can provide real-time traffic updates and advisories to the optional navigation system.
- Other new options vary by model and include a towing package, new 20-in. chrome wheels, new body-side molding, side blind-spot detection system, third-row DVD entertainment system, rear view backup camera with mirror-integrated display, along with new interior trim options.