’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
3.8, 4.6 4-door sedan
3.8L V-6; 4.6L V-8
What’s New for ’09
- KIt is powered by either an all-aluminum 3.8 L V-6 with dual variable valve timing and variable intake system, mated to an 6-speed automatic with an overdrive lock-up torque converter; or a high-output 4.6L V-8, a first for , which transmits its power through a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode.
- It rides on an all-new, rear-wheel-drive unibody platform, which utilizes high-tensile-strength steel to provide class-leading torsional rigidity, features a 52/48 front/rear weight distribution, and wheels pushed to the corners for enhanced handling and stability.
- NThe long list of standard safety features includes electronic stability control, eight airbags, including front, roof-mounted front and rear-side-curtain, front- and rear-seat-mounted side-impact airbags, 4-wheel antilock disc brakes (caliper type and disc size dependent on engine displacement) and electronic active head restraints.
- .The list of standard features for all models include: automatic headlights, fog lamps, cruise control, leather seating surfaces with heated front power-adjustable seats, dual power adjustable, heated exterior mirrors with turn signals, proximity (keyless) entry with push-button engine start, leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel with audio controls, automatic dual-zone climate control, auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass, Bluetooth-enabled audio system with auxiliary audio and USB input jacks and XM satellite radio with three month’s free service.
- Some additional standard features on the up-model 4.6L include leather-wrapped dash and door inserts, power sunroof, power tilt and telescoping steering column, 6-disc CD changer, rear power sunshade and rain-sensing wipers.
- 0Options include a back-up assist system with both ultrasonic sensors and camera, high-intensity-discharge, self-leveling headlights and a premium, 500-watt Lexicon 14- or 17-speaker digital surround sound system, which has previously only been available in the Rolls Royce Phantom, according to Hyundai.