’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
Sport, Limited 4-door CUV
2.0L I-4; 2.4L I-4
What’s New for ’09
- The continuously variable transmission (CVT) has been recalibrated to improve fuel efficiency by 6-8% vs. a standard 4-speed automatic, according to .
- *The redesigned instrument panel features chrome trim around shift bezel and air vents on all models, while the Limited also features chrome trim around the instrument cluster and gauges. Padded armrests appear on the new, soft-touch door panels and new center console with additional storage space.
- Additional sound-deadening insulation in the floor and firewall, revised exhaust system with larger resonator and re-tuned suspension settings add to a quieter, smoother ride.
- Other changes include illuminated cup holders, removable load-floor carpet, new front- and rear-seat floormats and two new option packages.
- A 2.0L I-4, mated to a continuously variable transmission, is now optional for front-wheel-drive Sport models.