’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
Laredo, Limited, Overland, SRT8 4-door SUV
3.0L Turbodiesel V-6; 3.7L V-6; 4.7L V-8; 5.7L V-8; 6.1L V-8
Detroit, MI (Jefferson North)
What’s New for ’09
- Variable valve timing helps boost the fuel economy, smoothes idle and improves overall performance of the 5.7L V-8 , now generating 357 hp and 389 lb-ft (537 Nm) of torque.
- The Laredo sports standard soft-touch center armrest, leather-wrapped parking brake handle, new floor mats and chrome interior door handles and audio controls.
- The instrument panel features a new tire-pressure monitor display, navigation radios feature i-Pod connectivity and the optional rear-seat DVD entertainment system receives larger 9-in. screens.
- SRT8 performance variants add leather to front and rear door bolsters and armrests, and also feature a Jeep-embossed shift lever and revised vehicle-performance display.
- The 3.0L turbodiesel will be discontinued at the end of the 2008 calendar-year production run.