’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
Base, S, GTS, Turbo, Turbo S 4-door SUV
3.6L V-6; 4.8L V-8; 4.8L Turbocharged V-8
M-5, M-6, A-6
What’s New for ’09
- €The all-new Turbo S model is powered by the same turbocharged 4.8L as its platform-mates, but generates 550 hp and 533 lb-ft. (723 Nm) of torque, making it the most powerful Cayenne ever offered. It also features unique body-colored wheel-arch extensions, unique 21-in. alloy wheels with wide-aspect-ratio tires, cast-aluminum dual exhaust tips, and special 2-tone leather upholstery.
- Occupying a new spot atop the range of naturally aspirated models is the GTS with its 4.8L V-8 tuned to produce 405 hp compared with 385 hp for the GT. A retuned suspension and interior upgrades are additional features.
- ™The Porsche Communication Management system, which is standard on Turbo models and optional on others, features a new, improved touch-screen controller and simplified command structure, which allows for more intuitive operation, as well as available Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity, USB-type audio input jacks, a 6-disc CD changer and XM satellite radio with available real-time traffic updates.
- Ceramic composite brakes are now optional on V-8 powered models, while turbo models have larger-diameter brake rotors.
- A series of interior improvements are offered, with Alcantara leather sport seats and padded steering wheel with multi-function controllers now available across the lineup.