’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
2.0T, Aero 2-door convertible, 4-door sedan and wagon
2.0L Turbocharged I-4; 2.8L Turbocharged V-6
M-6, A-5, A-6
What’s New for ’09
- Saab’s all-wheel-drive system becomes available for 2.0T models as a running change, while Aero models receive a more powerful 280-hp engine.
- The V-6 AWD model features a standard electronically controlled limited-slip differential.
- GM’s OnStar/navigation system, which provides Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity and provides turn-by-turn driving directions, is standard on all models.
- A new gray convertible top is offered, along with new, unique 17-in. wheels on 2.0T and convertible models.
- Other exterior changes include optional matt-chrome finish roof rails for wagons, and two new exterior colors.