’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
Alliston, ON, Canada
What’s New for ’10
- The all-new CUV is the first Acura designed, developed and manufactured entirely within North America.
- It is powered by a 300 hp, 3.7L V-6 mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission transmitting torque through an all-wheel-drive system.
- The base trim level features standard hand-stitched leather seats, Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity, power tailgate, 8-speaker audio system with auxiliary and USB inputs, automatic dual-zone climate control and, according to Acura, the world’s longest panoramic glass roof.
- The technology package includes a navigation system, 8-in. color display, real-time weather and traffic updates, premium 435-watt audio system with hard drive and perforated Milano leather seating surfaces.
- The advance package adds ventilated front seats, blind-spot information system, adaptive cruise control, adjustable suspension settings and collision mitigating braking system that applies the brakes if a crash is imminent.
- Both the front MacPherson and rear multi-link suspension are mounted on isolated steel sub-frames that reduce noise, vibration and harshness.