’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
2.8L Turbocharged V-6; 3.0L V-6
Ramos Arizpe, Mexico
What’s New for ’10
- The redesigned body is slightly smaller, but increased rigidity improved ride and handling.
- Lighter weight allows the use of more fuel-efficient engines.
- The prior 3.6L V-6 gives way to a 3.0L direct-injection V-6 with more horsepower, while the 4.6L V-8 is replaced by a turbocharged 2.8L V-6 delivering 94% of the larger engine’s power.
- A Haldex all-wheel-drive system provides faster response and can deliver up to 100% of engine torque to the front or rear wheels.
- The new rear subframe mounts an electronic limited-slip differential capable of transferring up to 85% of torque between the wheels.