’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
Blue, GS, SE, 2-door hatchback, GLS 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’10
- A new low-priced entry-level Blue model, featuring revised transmission gearing and ride angle for optimum fuel-efficiency, joins the lineup.
- The Blue is available only as a hatchback with a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Other models boast improved fuel economy due to new low-friction engine components, low-rolling-resistance tires, “smart” alternator management system and revised aerodynamics.
- A USB port joins the auxiliary input jack on vehicles with upgraded sound system.
- Steering-wheel mounted audio controls are optional on the GLS and standard on the SE.
- A blue, backlit instrument cluster appears on all models.
- Antilock brakes are optional for the GS.
- Cruise control and a sunroof are standard on the SE.