’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
XJ, XJL, Supercharged, Supersport 4-door sedan; XJ, XJL, Supercharged, Supersport long-wheelbase 4-door sedan
5.0L V-8; 5.0L Supercharged V-8
What’s New for ’10
- The all-new XJ lineup features four models available in both short- and long-wheelbase configurations.
- All are powered by Jaguar’s new direct-injection 385 hp 5.0L DOHC V-8, available in both naturally aspirated and supercharged versions, the latter available in 470 hp and 510 hp variants.
- It boasts more fluid styling, standard panoramic glass roof, aluminum body, continuously variable damping system and steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles.
- Supercharged variants have electronic differential control.
- Some standard interior equipment includes a CD/DVD player, HD radio, Sirius satellite radio, two USB ports and Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface.
- A high-definition 12-in. instrument cluster with “virtual” gauges and information display also is standard.