’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
MKT 4-door CUV
3.7L V-6; 3.5L Twin-Turbo V-6
Oakville, ON, Canada
What’s New for ’10
- The all-new luxury CUV brings the spaciousness of the Flex platform to Lincoln buyers in a design featuring Lincoln-specific styling cues.
- The vehicle’s 117.9-in. (2,995-mm) wheelbase and 207.6-in. (5,273-mm) overall length makes it just shy of the length of the Lincoln Navigator Large Luxury SUV.
- It is powered by a standard 268-hp variant of 3.5L V-6 used in the Lincoln MKX and MKZ in front- and all-wheel-drive applications, while the AWD model also has an optional 3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo V-6 rated at 355 hp.
- An optional Park Assist system employs sonic sensors to automatically parallel park with less driver input than competitive camera-based systems, according to Ford.
- Other features include active cruise control, keyless lock and start systems, keyless-entry keypad that unlocks the driver door using a 5-digit code and adaptive headlights with high-intensity-discharge lamps.