’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
“i” Special Value, Sport; “s” Touring, Grand Touring 4-door CUV
2.3L Turbocharged I-4; 2.5L I-4
What’s New for ’10
- The “i” and “s” engine designations are applied to the CX-7 lineup.
- “i” models are powered by a naturally aspirated 2.5L 4-cyl. mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission offered exclusively in a front-wheel-drive configuration.
- The exterior is refreshed with a redesigned front fascia with larger, 5-point grille and new rear bumper on all models, while new fog lamp bezels grace Grand Touring variants.
- An increase in torsional rigidity, revised A-pillar moldings and higher-density insulation in the passenger and engine compartments reduce wind noise and improve noise, vibration and harshness characteristics.
- The interior receives a new steering wheel with integrated audio and Bluetooth controls, revised instrument cluster (Grand Touring only), air vent accent rings, new front and rear door armrests, revised center stack and a multi-information display.
- New options for the GT include a blind spot monitoring system, 4-way power passenger seat and up to three memory settings for the driver’s seat.