’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
6.7L Twin-turbo V-12
What’s New for ’10
- It is powered by an all-new direct-injection 560-hp 6.6L twin-turbo V-12- the most powerful Rolls Royce engine ever.
- It features a monocoque body with a front double-wishbone and rear multi-link air suspension system with electronic variable damping.
- The air suspension system adjusts to any movement in the cabin, as well as road conditions.
- Standard features include 4-zone automatic air conditioning, power-closing rear “suicide” doors, a 600-watt 10-channel audio system with USB and auxiliary audio inputs and stability control.
- Options include a rear-seat cool box with integrated champagne glasses, veneer pull-down picnic tables, infrared night vision camera, lane-departure warning system, and self-dimming high beams.
- The active cruise control system applies brakes on downhill grades and operates in stop-and-go traffic, even when at a standstill.