’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
2.5i, 2.5i Premium, 2.5i Limited, 2.5i GT Premium, 2.5i GT Limited, 3.6R, 3.6R Premium, 3.6R Limited 4-door sedan;
2.5L H-4; 2.5L Turbocharged H-4, 3.6L H-6
M6, A5, CVT
SIA Inc., Lafayette, IN
What’s New for ’10
- The naturally aspirated and turbocharged 2.5 L 4-cyl. engines boast increased horsepower over their predecessors, while a new 3.6 L 6-cyl. boxer engine replaces the prior 3.0L 6-cyl.
- The all-new longer-wheelbase platform features double-wishbone rear suspension along with a body that is 3.2-in. (81.3 mm) taller and 3.6-in. (91.4 mm) wider than the outgoing model, which affords increased head and legroom.
- A continuously-variable transmission is optional on 2.5i models, while the 2.5GT is offered exclusively with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- A premium, 400-watt harmon/kardon audio system is standard on the Limited and optional for Premium models.
- Hill-hold assist, which prevents the vehicle from rolling backwards when starting off on an incline, is standard on all models, along with an electric parking brake and a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel.
- A voice-activated GPS navigation system with rear backup camera, Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity and USB audio inputs, is available on Limited models.