’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
SR5, Limited, Platinum 4-door SUV
4.6L V-8; 5.7L V-8
What’s New for ’10
- The base engine is a new 4.6L V-8 with dual variable valve timing that boasts more horsepower and better fuel economy than the 4.7L V-8 it replaces.
- Driver and front passenger knee airbags, heated mirrors, windshield wiper de-icer, daytime running lights and USB audio inputs are standard across the lineup.
- SR5 models have a standard 8-way power driver’s seat, fog lamps, towing package, roof rack, rear spoiler, running boards, power moonroof, and leather-wrapped steering wheel, while the standard audio system receives Bluetooth connectivity.
- New standard features for the Limited include a power tailgate with sliding window, 20-in. alloy wheels, rear spoiler, roof rack, rear view camera, chrome vent accents and power moonroof.
- Standard adaptive laser-based cruise control, rear-seat DVD system with 7-in. (178 mm) screen and dual wireless headphones, chrome vent trim and wood-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob enhance Platinum models.