’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
Base, Limited 2-door standard cab, 4-door extended-cab, 4-door crew cab pickup
4.0L V-6; 4.6L V-8; 5.7L V-8
San Antonio, TX
What’s New for ’10
- A new DOHC 4.6L V-8 with dual variable valve timing is available across the lineup and boasts more power and efficiency than its predecessor. It is mated exclusively to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- A 2-grade naming strategy - the base Tundra and Limited - reduces the total number of Tundra models from 45 to 38.
- The SR5 trim level has been replaced with an SR5 option package on the base Tundra.
- All models receive redesigned taillights and grille, with a new 2-bar design on the Tundra and billet-style design for the Limited.
- A no-frills Work Truck package equips a base model Tundra with vinyl seats and easy-to-clean rubber floors and reduces the price.
- A Platinum package adds additional luxury features such as heated and ventilated seats, wood-grain trim and a sunroof to Limited models.