Body Styles: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring 2-passenger convertible Drive Configuration: Rear Engines: 2.0L I-4 Transmissions: M5, M6, A6 Assembly Location: Hiroshima, Japan What’s New for ’12 Dynamic stability control and traction control are standard. Related Information All 2012 U.S. Models 2012 U.S. Model Specifications
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2012 Model: Mazda MX-5 Miata" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.