By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Vendors for Tata Motors' Nano car would back Tata in the eventuality of a pull-out from Singur in West Bengal, but said they were not aware of a deadline for a relocation of the plant. "Tatas have communicated to all vendors that work at Singur should continue as planned," said D.S. Malik, managing director of Amtek Auto Ltd , which currently supplies engine and suspension components for the Nano from its plant at Gurgaon. "In future whether ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vendors to back Tata in case of Nano pull-out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642