CARACAS, Venezuela, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Venezuela unit has increased its output by around 50 percent and expects to produce 2,500 units a month during the last quarter of this year, a company representative said Friday. Production increases were driven its two recently launched EcoSport and Fiesta models and good demand for its Cargo truck line and Explorer models, the Ford spokesman said. "We have gone up roughly 50 percent in production volumes from the third quarter to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Venezuela Ford unit ups unit output in 4th-qtr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642