CARACAS, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Venezuela's tax authority said on Thursday it hit Mitsubishi Motors Corp with a $1.02 million tax tab following an income tax audit of filings for the years 2003 and 2004 that focused on transfer pricing. The Seniat tax authority said in a statement the company, which assembles vehicles in Venezuela, will have 15 days to make the payment or face a fine of 10 percent of the total amount owed. Seniat officials have told Reuters the transfer pricing audits often ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Venezuela hits Mitsubishi Motors with $1 mln tax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.