CARACAS, Venezuela, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Venezuela and Iran have signed a $35 million joint venture to assemble farm tractors in the South American nation starting early next year, the Venezuelan partner said Monday. State industrial holding Corporacion Venezolana de Guayana (CVG) said its president, Rafael Sanchez, signed the deal creating the Venirantractor C.A. company in Tehran Sunday during a visit by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Venezuelan and Iranian officials have said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Venezuela, Iran sign $35 mln tractor assembly deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.