CARACAS, Venezuela, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG will invest $20 million to expand its assembly plant in Venezuela with the aim of exporting vehicles to the rest of Latin America and to the Middle East, Venezuela's trade and production ministry said Thursday. The ministry's press office quoted Radek Jelinek, president of DaimlerChrysler's Venezuelan unit, as saying the planned expansion would initially involve increasing the number of Mercedes Benz buses and trucks produced at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Venezuela says DaimlerChrysler to invest $20 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642