By Patrick Markey CARACAS, Venezuela, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Venezuelan National Guard troops and tax inspectors on Thursday seized a warehouse belonging to a local Daewoo Motor affiliate to embargo goods because of $8 million in tax arrears, tax officials said. The raid came after a judge ordered goods seized at the Daewoo Motor de Venezuela deposit in the nation's industrial heartland Valencia, about 116 miles (190 km) from Caracas, tax authorities said. "We are working with the National ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Venezuela seizes Daewoo warehouse in tax raid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.