CARACAS, Venezuela, June 23 (Reuters) - Venezuela's tax authority said on Thursday it had closed administrative and sales offices of General Motors , Mazda and Renault for two days as part of a crackdown on tax irregularities. The SENIAT tax agency said the sanctions came after an inspection last year revealed what officials described as book-keeping violations and a failure to meet other legal requirements by the companies. A SENIAT official said the measures would temporarily shut ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Venezuela tax agency sanctions GM, other automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.