PARIS, Jan 20 (Reuters) - French utility company Veolia Environnement said on Tuesday it had signed a one billion euro deal to provide environmental services to French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen's factories. Veolia said in a statement the deal would clinch it some one billion euros in sales over 10 years and that the contract, for PSA's factories in eastern France, would be carried out by a unit jointly owned by both firms.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Veolia says signed 1 bln euro deal with PSA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.