FRANKFURT, May 21 (Reuters) - A small international group of motor racing enthusiasts plans to compete with some of the world's best known super sports car makers by building the brand new Veritas RS III, resurrecting the name of Germany's first Formula 1 team. "In a strictly limited series -- only 30 vehicles per year are planned, the model RS III will likely be offered, starting the end of this year, to well-heeled customers," newly founded Vermot AG, a company counting just seven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vermot resurrects super-sports car Veritas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642