MILAN, June 23 (Reuters) - Versace has agreed to design the interior of a limited edition Lamborghini car and its accompanying accessories like gloves and bags in the latest collaboration between the two luxury brands. The Italian fashion house will design the interior of the Murcielago LP640 Roadster, a joint statement said on Monday at Milan's fashion week for men. The cars, whose interiors will be fitted with black and white leather, will be made on demand so the number to be produced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Versace to design Lamborghini bags, interiors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.