LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Britain's Vertu Motors Plc said it had conditionally agreed to buy motor retailer Bristol Street Group for 40 million pounds ($78.5 million). Vertu, whose shares were suspended on Feb. 22 when it had said it was in takeover talks, said on Tuesday it would pay 31 million pounds in cash and 9 million in shares. Bristol Street has 35 new and used car dealerships in England, Vertu said in a statement, and made a profit of 5.1 million pounds last year. Vertu, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vertu Motors to buy Bristol Street for 40 mln stg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642