Aug 21 (Reuters) - Vertu Motors Plc said on Thursday results for the six months ending Aug 31, 2008 will be in line with its expectations despite increasingly challenging market conditions in the UK used car sector. The UK's tenth-largest motor retailer said its sales volumes in both new and used cars remain ahead of prior period levels on a like-for-like basis, although used car margins are under continued pressure due to significant car value depreciation. It had said in July it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vertu Motors H1 in line despite weak UK market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642