LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Britain's Vertu Motors Plc , which was floated in December to make acquisitions in the UK motor retail sector, said on Thursday it was in discussions about a possible reverse takeover which would involve an equity fundraising. Its shares were suspended from Thursday at the company's request, it said in a statement. The directors, who formerly worked at Reg Vardy, said they were looking for motor retail groups such as franchised dealerships and used-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vertu Motors says in reverse takeover talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.