* Cable network denies reports of impending cancellation * Audiences down by half, eight companies pull ads By Jill Serjeant LOS ANGELES, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Viacom's MTV said on Wednesday it was standing by its controversial teen series "Skins" despite an exit of advertisers, a 50 percent slump in audience its and calls for a government pornography probe. "Skins," an edgy new drama based on a British TV series of the same name, features a group of teens who dabble in drink, drugs and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Viacom's MTV stands by racy teen drama 'Skins'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.