HANOI, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Shares in Saigon General Services Co. , Vietnam's first financial services provider to list, almost doubled to 160,000 dong ($9.94) at their market debut on Thursday, the Hanoi exchange said. After opening at 350,000 dong ($21.7), 5,100 shares in the firm, known as Savico, changed hands, nearly doubling their pre-debut price of 81,000 dong, market data showed. Of the 5,100 shares, foreign investors bought 1,000 shares in Ho Chi Minh City-based Savico, the Hanoi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam general services firm shares jump on debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.