HANOI, April 27 (Reuters) - Vietnam estimated on Tuesday its trade deficit in the first four months of 2010 widened to $4.65 billion from a gap of $215 million a year earlier. The country had a trade deficit each month so far this year while during the first four months of 2009 it recorded a trade surplus for the first quarter and only had a deficit of $1.18 billion last April, government statistics show. The following are government statistics for Vietnam's key exports and imports for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam Jan-April trade gap hits $4.65 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642