HANOI, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Vietnam on Wednesday estimated its industrial output this month would soar a record 32.4 percent from a year earlier to 35.22 trillion dong ($2.24 billion). A report by the government's General Statistics Office said said assembled cars this month would rise 94.5 percent from last January to 4,903 units, while electric motor production would jump 119.4 percent to 10,610 units. Annual growth of between 42 percent and 86 percent would be reached by the production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam Jan industry output up 32.4 pct on yr ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.