HANOI, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Vietnam and Japan inked an investment liberalisation pact on Friday but left out the high-profile financial and automobile sectors, officials said. "We hope Japanese investment into Vietnam will increase thanks to the pact," said Yasukara Fukahori, head of the economic section of the Japanese embassy in Hanoi. He said Minister of Planning and Investment Vo Hong Phuc and Japan's Foreign Minister Yoriko Kamaguchi signed the Vietnam Japan Investment Agreement in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam, Japan sign investment pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642