HANOI, June 30 (Reuters) - Vietnam said on Friday its industrial output in June rose an estimated 17.5 percent from a year earlier, while output in the first six months of the year rose 16.1 percent on the year to 242.36 trillion dong ($15.2 billion). The report showed that the garment and textile sector continued to post robust annual output growth of around 26 percent but output in several key industrial products fell, including automobiles and crude oil. Vietnam's industrial output ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam June industrial output up 17.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.