(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) HONG KONG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Motorbike maker Vietnam Manufacturing & Export Processing (Holdings) Ltd plans to raise up to US$135 million in a Hong Kong initial public offering, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters on Wednesday. The company, which produces motorbike engines and makes and sells motorcycles, is offering 226.92 million shares, or 25 percent of its enlarged share capital, at a price range of HK$3.61-HK$4.64 each, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam motorbike maker eyes US$135 mln HK IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.